Installment Loans Online | ACFA
Get the Cash You Need Right Now with Fair, Fast Offers.
ACFA installment loans online make it easy and quick to get the money you need. Installment loans allow you to repay the loan in smaller installments over a set period. We are happy to help you as soon as possible! Different states offer loans.
ACFA offers you the best loans
ACFAS IN AL IS A STATE-LICENSED ENDER. FL. FL.
You can rest assured that we will be responsible and fair because the State licenses us. ACFA is a member of The Community Financial Services Association of America (CFSA) and subscribes to the industry’s Best Practices.
Within minutes of submitting your application, you will receive a response.
To fill out the quick application, click “APPLY ONLINE.” After your application has been approved, cash will be transferred into your account within one day.
An installment loan is more affordable than a payday loan because you can divide the monthly repayments into smaller payments over a shorter period. For information on the availability and state-specific requirements, ask your Loan Associate.
ACFA guarantees 100% satisfaction within one day. To cancel your cash advance, call us or visit our shop. We will refund the amount you borrowed.
Repayment of Installment Loans
REPAYMENTS WILL BE MADE ON THE INSTALLMENT DUE DATE. OUR ONLINE INSTALLMENT LOANS MAY BE BUNDLED AND PAID VIA AN AUTOMATIC TRANSACTION USING UR CHECKING ACCOUNT.
Notes on your Installment Loan
- A single installment loan can be for anywhere from 2-18 months, depending on where you live.
- To be approved for installment loans, you must go through our standard verification process. Your loan term and interest rate will vary depending on where you live. The approval of your application does not guarantee you will receive a cash advance. All cash advance loans are subject to our standard terms.
- ACFA loans are available for payment within one day. To cancel a loan, the principal must be paid in full within the next business day.
- To make informed decisions regarding your application, we may use information from a national database. This includes, but is not limited to, MicroBilt located at 1640 Airport Road Suite 1-1, Kennesaw Georgia 30144, and Veritec Solutions LLC 6735 Southpoint Drive South, Suite 300, Jacksonville FL 32216.
If you don’t pay your loan on time, you could be subject to severe penalties.
- Credit Score: Late payments could affect your credit score. MicroBilt is an alternative credit reporting agency. If you fail to make your payments on time, it could damage your credit rating.
- Collection efforts: If your account is in arrears, we can enforce our rights under the loan agreement with you. ACFA employs standard collection practices regarding delinquent accounts. We can be reached via email, telephone, or postal mail. We reserve the right to sell your debts to third parties and hire a collection agency for assistance in standard collection processes.
- Financial Impact: If you default on loan repayments, you may be subject to a late- or NSF fee.