Monthly Title Loans | ACFA
The amount of monthly payments the borrower can afford will determine how long the title loans term is. The payment is usually higher if the loan term is shorter. This is also true for longer times. You will have to pay more interest.
3 Simple Steps
Here’s how to get your cash
Call or Click
It is very easy. You can apply online or over the phone.
Send documents by 4 p.m. PST to receive your cash that day 3.
Make Your Money!
You can have money sent to your bank account, or you can pick it up at a participating location.
How long are auto title loans suitable for?
Finding the right balance between affordable terms and manageable rates is key to getting the best loan deal. This can be difficult to accomplish independently, but ACFA’s title loan specialists will make it easy.
If you are unsure which type of repayment plan is best for you, here are some tips and the most common terms.
What effect will credit have on the length of my title loans terms?
Title loans have the advantage of not making credit a deciding factor. This means that you can still get approved for a title loan, regardless of whether you have bad or good credit. Title loans are also available with flexible terms that allow you to choose the times that work best for your needs.
Talk to your title loans agent if you are interested in monthly title loans. This will allow you to make lower monthly payments and spread them out more evenly.
Your title loan agent can help you achieve financial success by listening to your needs. You can also talk to your title loan agent if you are unsatisfied with your terms and want to revise them. You could get better terms and rates by refinancing!
What should I know about long-term title loans?
It may be wise to ask the following questions when deciding how long it will take to repay your auto title loan.
- What is the maximum amount I can realistically afford to pay off this loan?
- In six months, where will I be? One year from now In three or four years? What will it mean for my ability to pay my financial obligations?
- What lifestyle changes can you make to increase my ability to make significant monthly payments?
- What amount can I adjust my monthly budget to pay the monthly payment?
- Is it possible to make advance payments and shorten my payment term to avoid paying interest rates?
These questions are crucial in deciding the length of your title loan terms. Each question should be answered carefully. Then weigh the pros and cons of your decision. You will better understand the loan repayment terms that are most suitable for you if you identify the factors that most matter to you.
You might want to discuss your concerns with your loan officer if making such a big decision is difficult. You can work together to decide the best schedule for you. Loan officers are more than just there to process your loan application and collect your payments.
How do I get a title loan, and how long can my term be?
ACFA makes it easy to get a title loan at reasonable rates and terms. These are the three steps to get you started on your financial journey toward success.
- Click or Call – CLICK HERE to complete an online inquiry form or speak to a title loan agent by phone at (855) 277 4847 Answer a few questions about yourself and your car.
- Submit your Documents. Upon approval, your agent for title loans will request a vehicle title, government-issued ID, proof of residency, photos of your vehicle, and a few references.
- Get Your Money After signing your title loan contract, and you have the option to get your money by wire transfer, direct deposit, or check in the mail. You can also pick up your MoneyGram cash in-person pickup.